Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Do you hear what I hear?

snippets of a conversation I overheard on the bus:


"I've been more productive lately...like I've been playing basketball and video games a lot"

"Ok...so you've had sex like once every six months. Have you ever taken Statistics in school? You know, probabilities? So I would say you have good odds of having sex with [inaudible] by Christmas."

(ahh...I was wondering what that class was for)

"Those girls are annoying after we have sex. I'm like shut the fuck up bitch!"

"I know some niggas who ask them girls for money after they fuck them."

-----------------------------

I'm sure there was to be more where that came from, but unfortunately I had to get off the bus.

ps.
I almost got hit by some stupid Suit running a red light. I hate drivers and their cars. I flipped her off and it felt good.

pps
I saw a school bus with the name Snowline Joint U.S.D. on its side. Anyone else find that funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment