Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Super Hangover Monday was remedied with homemade Racial Equality cookies(see below) and Guitar Hero.





Were we drinking again?

Yesterday, I went to Koreatown to go meet someone I have been talking to on the intranets. Her name is Sara and she's really awesome and nice! I saw some funny sounding names on the way there:
  1. Dong-a Book Plaza (please don't)
  2. Soot Bull Jeep (haha)
  3. Ham Hung Restaurant
I am sure they are all Korean names - I'm just easily amused.

Also, on the way home, passing through the Garment district, a white pseudo-hipster walks by the bus. One member of a pre-teen hispanic trio in the back of the bus comments loudly: "white-ass motherfucker! White shit............white shit"

Wow.




*Racial Equality cookies are basically chocolate chip cookies that also have white chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment