Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yum!

On Thursday, my team and I made a Strawberry Sour Cream Streusel Cake:

(good cake, bad picture)


I took a fairly large piece, about 1/4 of the cake, to take home with me. At the train station, a woman stopped me and asked about what I had made. She was really excited about what I showed her, so I decided to give her the whole thing. She thanked me profusely and wondered how she came to be so lucky! haha. We got into separate cars when the train came. At one of the stops, I looked out my window and saw the woman sitting down, holding the huge chunk of cake up to her face with biggest smile. Exactly like this, but a piece of cake, instead of the sandwich:
I don't know if she enjoyed it, since the train started moving and left the station, but it was the best thing I've seen all week.**


**I've also seen an almost-impromptu performance art dance piece on Fig/7th, and a pigeon humping another pigeon. I will post those later.

No comments:

Post a Comment